Individuals & Families
You’re starting to see your future more clearly as it relates to your job, career, and family. You want to make sure you are not exposed to financial risks that can derail your plans. You’re thinking about the what-if scenarios.
- What if I get disabled from an accident or illness and can’t work? How will I pay my bills?
- What if I or a family member gets cancer or another critical illness? How will I afford to take time off to handle the challenges?
- What happens if either myself or my partner dies? How will our income get replaced and our liabilities be taken care of?
We can help you understand the risks you face and identify what’s important to you and your family, in terms of protection.
We can model your what-if scenarios, objectively quantify the gaps in your plans, and provide effective solutions to fill those gaps. The tools we’ve developed to identify and quantify those gaps are designed to provide an interactive approach to planning for a premature death, disability, or critical illness, both for you and for a family member.
Maybe you have existing insurance and want a second opinion to make sure it is right for you or that it is the best it can be. Or maybe you want an advisor who specializes in insurance who has a team that is not only excellent at what they do, but also reflects values beyond just the products they sell.
Whatever your “maybe,” we can offer some certainty. We can help you with any of the following services:
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Life Insurance Rate Surveys
- Disability Insurance Needs Analysis
- Disability Insurance Options
- Critical Illness Insurance Needs Analysis
- Critical Illness Insurance Options
- Existing Insurance Reviews
- New Insurance Implementation
- Term Insurance Renewals
- Term Insurance Conversions
- Optimizing Insurance Tax Structures
- Long Term Insurance Protection
- Do the right things at the right time
You’ll feel better knowing someone is looking out for you, in case the unthinkable happens.
Contact us to find out how to build a plan for your what ifs.