Over $2 billion insurance in-force. 30 years of service. Never a claim denied.
|Life Insurance Coverage In-Force:||$1,305,960,134|
|Disability Coverage Insurance In-Force:||$650,797,577|
|Critical Illness Coverage Insurance In-Force:||$43,565,000|
|Total Insurance In-Force:||$2,000,322,712|
|Life Insurance Policies:||719|
|Disability Insurance Policies:||218|
|Critical Illness Insurance Policies:||126|
|Total In-Force Policies:||1,063|
Donations & Sponsorships
$168,948 – FUNDING FOR “1% FOR PEOPLE” AND “1% FOR THE PLANET” TO DATE
1% FOR THE PLANET
- North Shore Mountain Bike Association
- Ancient Forest Alliance
- Tsleil-Waututh Beach Clean Up
1% FOR PEOPLE
- Whey-ah-wichen Canoe Festival
- Tsleil-Waututh Christmas Hamper Program
- Tsleil-Waututh Nation Skills Centre
- Aranya Refuge Theravada Buddhist Monastery
- Coralus (formerly SheEO)
- Quanah Weedon – Canoe Build
Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report
This report details the greenhouse gas emissions footprint for Cove Continuity Advisors during the 2022 fiscal year (Aug 1, 2021 to July 31, 2022), including the breakdown of emissions by source activity and Cove’s plan to reduce their emissions going forward. This report and inventory were compiled in compliance with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard, Revised Edition.
THE COMPANY COMMITS TO PROMOTE THE FOLLOWING PUBLIC BENEFITS:
- Providing financial support to non-profit organizations, approved by the third-party organization “1% for the Planet”, engaged in fighting climate change and environmental degradation.
- Providing financial support to organizations and individuals engaged in educating other individuals towards gaining physical, mental and/or emotional self-sufficiency.
- Using the Company’s voice and influence to promote justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion in the Company’s local and global communities.
- Using the Company’s business as a force for good by promoting transparency and accountability in the way the Company does business while promoting these same values throughout the Company’s business ecosystem such that all stakeholders, including the Company’s shareholders, employees, customers, partners, suppliers, community and the environment, benefit from governance practices that are inclusive and compassionate.