Are You an Individual or Have a Family?
You’re starting to see your future more clearly as it relates to your job, career, and family. You want to make sure you are not exposed to financial risks that can derail your plans. You’re thinking about the what-if scenarios—what if I get disabled from an accident or illness and can’t work? What if I or a family member gets cancer or another critical illness? What happens if either myself or my partner dies? How will I pay my bills? How will I afford to take time off to handle the challenges? How will our income get replaced and our liabilities be taken care of?
What We Offer to Individuals and Families
We can help you understand the risks you face and identify what’s important to you and your family in terms of protection. We can model your what-if scenarios, objectively quantify the gaps in your plans, and provide effective solutions to fill those gaps. The tools we’ve developed to identify and quantify those gaps are designed to provide an interactive approach to planning for a premature death, disability, or critical illness, both for you and for a family member.
Services for Individuals and Families
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Life Insurance Rate Surveys
- Disability Insurance Needs Analysis
- Disability Insurance Options
- Critical Illness Insurance Needs Analysis
- Critical Illness Insurance Options
- Existing Insurance Reviews
- New Insurance Implementation
- Term Insurance Renewals
- Term Insurance Conversions
- Optimizing Insurance Tax Structures
- Long Term Insurance Protection
- Doing the Right Things at the Right Time